27 Jan 2012

gotta clean









my home is a mess...
i really should get cleaning...
i know it's a funny thing that i hardly ever do cleaning.
i'm very much ashamed about it.
but i guess i'm more lazy than i hate the mess.
i should devise some pretty cool plan to
make myself motivated.
in cleaning as well as work.
i'm still thinking what it should be.
no kidding.

lovely pics.
valerie van der graaf and johanna fosselius
photographed by jeff hahn for tatler hong kong, january 2012.
more of this here at fgr.

***

már megint a feje tetején áll a lakás.
takarítanom kellene. nagyon-nagyon.
furcsa belegondolni, hogy valójában
szinte soha nem takarítok,
csak ha nagyon-nagyon muszáj.
de igazából nagyon szégyellem, hogy ilyen rossz
háziasszony vagyok..
csak talán a lustaságom nagyobb,
mint a kosz- és rendetlenségutálatom.
ez azért durva.
ki kell találnom valami
nagyon tuti módszert arra, hogy hogyan
motiváljam magam, nem csak a háztartásban,
hanem a munkában is.
még gondolkodom, hogy mi legyen az.

a szép képek innen.

7 comments:

  1. Ha, me too!! just the necessary stuff but I promise my boyfriend that I will do some more cleaning by tomorrow??! beautiful editorial, love the touch of green in the first image, lately I see that color popping up every where.

    Have a great weekend Agnes!!
    Audreyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tomorrow! :D :D :D I'm with you, really.
    Oh, yeah, that green is just so beautiful... i can't believe i used to hate greens, now i love them so much! :D

    I wish a great weekend,too, Audrey!
    xoxo
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Agnes... messy rooms... just daily stuff... and saturday work to clean... Although I have to go... but no more motivated either!! enjoy the clean room you'll shoot tomorrow!!
    Lau de Casalil
    http://casalil.blogs.marieclairemaison.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ismerem az érzést... szégyelli az ember, de azért tud felette győzni a lustaság, ha megcsinálom utána jóézrés, de igen bosszantó amikor a városba 1 hét múlva újra látszik a por... Motiváció? Ezek után?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lau! :) I hope i'll win over my laziness, and there will be things to enjoy.

    Zsani... sajnos... pedig valóban jó érzés... :D

    kellemes hétvégét!
    :)
    á

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my...it's monday and...yes i've got to clean before setting down to work and your post is a huge inspiration...this is really cleaning in style !! :-)
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lala, I'm glad you like it! I hope you managed to clean. :) :)

    xoxo
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are very welcome. i'd like to hear from you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails