18 Jan 2012

whaaaaaaa!! :) :)



whaaaaa.
i did it!
i made it into the next round of the competition. :)
i think i kinda prepared myself for both scenarios...
i could have accepted the relief of not having to make this mini collection,
but i truly hope that having to make it will be so much more of a thrill!

we'll see!

i don't know if i can post my designs, now that i got through,
so i'm afraid i'll have to ask that first.

but anyways, i'm soooo, soooo happy that they did like "my vision".

hugs,
agnes
:)

***

húúúúúúú.
hát, úgy néz ki, hogy továbbjutottam a "gombold újra" pályázaton! :)
nagyon jó, hogy ilyen hamar eldöntötték, mert így is nagyon ideges voltam.
igyekeztem mindkét lehetőségre felkészülni, de az esélylatolgatás azért
eléggé idegőrlő mulatság...
elhatároztam, hogy ha nem jutok tovább, akkor annak fogok örülni, hogy
nem kell belevetbem magam a munkába éjt napallá téve,
ha pedig továbbjutok, akkor annak, hogy végre belevethetem magam
a munkába, éjt nappallá téve.

nagyon szeretném megmutatni nektek a terveket, de azt hiszem,
először utána kell kérdeznem, hogy mit szabad és mit nem.

mindenesetre, nagggyon-nagggyon örülök, hogy tetszett nekik
a "vízióm", és nagyon remélem, hogy ezek után meg tudom
olyan szépre csinálni a ruhákat, hogy érdemesek legyenek a bemutatásra.

mára ennyi,
puszi mindenkinek,
á

27 comments:

  1. HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh !!!!!! My gut told me you would, but I didn't want to look like an idiot telling you that in case you wouldn't :-)) Great news! Can't wait to see the result- I guess those bridal gowns of way-back-when paid off :-))

    x E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I meant: the experience of doing the bridal gowns - not suggesting you handed in the gowns this time :-)

    p.p.s. Really love that you used that poster!

    x E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo happy for you Agnes!! Congrats!!! I really hope you'll show us some of your designs ;)
    I wish you the very best for the next round!!!
    xoxo, florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Thank you so, very much, dear E. and Florence! :) :) You put smile on my face and warmth in my heart (how cheesy but true!)

    E., Thanks! Wow, it's a real honor that you thought I would. :) ... Yeah I really hope that experience will pay off... One of them will actually be an almost-bridal-gown. :)
    Hehe... I promised that poster! :D

    Florence, I promise that I will... if I can't, then at least I'll post details, or the experiments that i'll make for the techniques. :)

    Hugs,
    agnes
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. juhhúúú,szuper! gratulálok,és alig várom a munkáidat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Agnes!! Good news!!!! I'm so excited for you! Up to the next round Girl! Will have my fingers cross!!

    Audreyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D :D Köszönöm szépen, Sári! Remélem, hogy elég szépek lesznek... még nagy munka áll előttem. :) :)

    puszi,
    á
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, sweet Audrey! :) :)

    xoxo
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeeey! this must be exciting! I keep my fingers cross!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, congratulations!!!
    looking forward to seing your work later on I hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kamila and Johanna, thank you, so much!!!! :) :) I'll definitely show some works later on!

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Köszönöm, Dzsozi!!! :) :)

    puszi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Agnes!!
    I'm truly happy for you!!! Hope you will have amazing time through this process, and it will bring you loads of experience, adventure and new opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Ia! :) :) I hope so, too!

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gratulálok Ági, és nagyon kíváncsi vagyok a tervekre :)
    Üdv: Noémi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhh... thats so exciting! And as if you wouldn't make it to the next round? ?? I didn't know you used to make bridal gowns...
    Good luck (as if you need it!)... fingers crossed...How excitinggggg.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hú, nagyon szépen köszönöm, Noémi! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Helen, thaaaanks, very much!! I did! Quite a few years back. :)

    xoxo
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WELL done honey - you'll do great :)
    Sooo excited for you, have a great weekend,
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, sweet Anya! I hope I will. :)
    I wish you a great weekend, too!

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulation to you!
    I hope you win a chimney!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. :D :D :D Thanks, Lisa! That would be great! Maybe a chimney in Provence... For now i only collected Croatian ones... :D

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments are very welcome. i'd like to hear from you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails